Just wanted to say thanks

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
frikazoyd

Just wanted to say thanks

Post by frikazoyd »

Guys just wanted to say thanks a ton for all the advice on these forums. You've transformed shaving into something I enjoy, and my wife likes that I shave on a regular basis now.

Also, wanted to say that I've passed on the advice and friendliness, and told a friend about DE shaving. Passed him my Weishi razor (thanks Murray) and some advice, and told him about this forum and a few of the good vendors who frequent these forums. I doubt he'll join the forum, he says "I'm not good at computers" (and the phrase itself is enough proof for me), but I think he will enjoy the DE razor as well.

Thanks guys.
-Billy
Leisureguy

Post by Leisureguy »

Very pleased that you're enjoying your shaves now---isn't that great? If your friend is "not good at computers" perhaps he'd enjoy an old-fashioned hard-copy book (link below). In any event, continue to enjoy your shaves.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Billy, Glad to hear that SMF has been a positive experiance for you. Newcomers joining the forum and getting with a more satisfactory shaving experiance is a big part of what we are all about here ( although, obsessing over minutiae by the more experianced is also a significent aspect....chuckle ).
Regards,
Gordon
jojo

Post by jojo »

Michael's book (and this website) are both great. What a welcoming and helpful group of folks! As a newbie with an endless stream of questions, I'm always grateful for the patient and thoughtful responses I get on this site.
Trumperman
Bill Extraordinaire

Post by Trumperman »

Billy,

Bravo! You have now officially become a valuable asset for the Noobs. You haven't been on the forum that long and you've come quite a way with your progress. Your input will be most helpful. BTW, making your better half happy with your shaving has increased your BAD, RAD, and shaving cream disorders by a factor of 6! Wouldn't it be great if she said: "Gee Honey, why don't you get one of those HD Rockets and see if you can get a closer shave than you're are already getting".

Congratulations.

Regards,

Bill
Don't think......shave.
jbc

Post by jbc »

My experience has been identical. Now i am attempting to return the favor to others by sharing what info I have gathered from forum members.
JBC
Nuts about wet shaving
frikazoyd

Post by frikazoyd »

Leisureguy wrote:Very pleased that you're enjoying your shaves now---isn't that great? If your friend is "not good at computers" perhaps he'd enjoy an old-fashioned hard-copy book (link below). In any event, continue to enjoy your shaves.
I had not thought of this, I'll have to suggest it to him.
-Billy
ead

Post by ead »

Leisureguy wrote:Very pleased that you're enjoying your shaves now---isn't that great? If your friend is "not good at computers" perhaps he'd enjoy an old-fashioned hard-copy book (link below). In any event, continue to enjoy your shaves.
Nice to hear, good intro
BTW
The picture is you and your women?
If so, she sure looks nice (I hope after you will buy the 20's cream or soap she will stay nice to you :wink: )