My new products came in!!!

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
jbc

Post by jbc »

As we say down south of the Mason-Dixon line what blade do y'all think is the right one for for Mickey?
JBC
Nuts about wet shaving
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

jbc wrote:As we say down south of the Mason-Dixon line what blade do y'all think is the right one for for Mickey?
This is an easy answer - he should try different blades until he finds the ones he likes.
Mickey_85

Post by Mickey_85 »

Bit of an update boys. My Moss Scuttle has came in, record timing too. Less then 8 days to Australia, i really was not expecting it till mid mext week. Look foward to using it this weekend. It looks amazing, well worth the $50 shipping and handling. Warm lather.... drool....
timc

Post by timc »

Mickey_85 wrote:Bit of an update boys. My Moss Scuttle has came in, record timing too. Less then 8 days to Australia, i really was not expecting it till mid mext week.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like shipping within the Commonwealth is pretty speedy. It can take weeks to get things between Canada and the US, but here is an example of a shipment that took eight days to get from Canada (and the far coast at that) to Australia. I can get a parcel from the UK in under a week.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
Mickey_85

Post by Mickey_85 »

Man i was not expecting it till AT LEAST mid next week. I really can't wait to try it out. I got the large one, but have a small brush. I did this on purpose as i know your not meant to lather in the bowl, but i couldn't resist. The large is not much bigger in dimension then the small one either so i thought "why not". Ill let you guys know how i go soon. And who said wet-shaving was a cheaper way of shaving?! Hahahaha.
ead

Post by ead »

Nothing like the fist package, I am sure you will be happy with it :P