Enders speed razor blades

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
Areler67

Enders speed razor blades

Post by Areler67 »

Hello,

First hello to everybody. I'm new on this forum and very glad to be a new member.
I've got a question : I've bought an enders speed razor on ebay and would like to know if blades are the same as the GEM single blades.

Thanks

Raphaël
Racso_MS
Merkur Man

Re: Enders speed razor blades

Post by Racso_MS »

Areler67 wrote:Hello,

First hello to everybody. I'm new on this forum and very glad to be a new member.
I've got a question : I've bought an enders speed razor on ebay and would like to know if blades are the same as the GEM single blades.

Thanks

Raphaël
WELCOME TO THE FORUM Raph...

I don't own and I'm not familiar with an Enders. Someone more learned than I will have to answer your question, but fear not, someone will.

Enjoy your shave... :)
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
(Racso) Oscar...
furgy667

Post by furgy667 »

I have one of these with the case . I believe they take a blade thats a little different than a standard gem type blade. I will be out of town all weekend but I will look more closely at mine when I return on Monday. Its been awhile since I pulled it down from the shelf.

Brandon
Brandon Furgerson.
bbqncigars

Post by bbqncigars »

I have an Enders somewhere around here. I'm pretty sure that it takes a proprietary blade somewhat similar to a Christy. If it took a readily available blade, I would have shaved with it by now. I'd shave with the Christy, but haven't found (or made) the stropping tool for the danged blades.

Wayne
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." A. Brilliant