Hope I am not late on the news but...

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Teuton

Hope I am not late on the news but...

Post by Teuton »

I receieved my Musgo Soap on a Rope and they are no longer tallow based.

Sorry if this had been posted but thought I would share. This is the second time I've been duped by the company who on their webpage have both Musgo soaps stated as being tallow based.
Teuton

Post by Teuton »

BTW, I am referring to the company I bougth from here in Canada. First time they apologized and said they would change it on their website, they have yet to change either.
Big Ren
The Toronto Kid

Post by Big Ren »

Teuton,

Depending on where you live, you may want to check some of the small Portuguese shops and markets. In Toronto I've seen the Musgo Real bar soap in a few of these places, and it's all tallow-based. Same deal with Luxo Banho (another brand from the same parent company). My best guess is that these soaps are the same as what's available in Portugal, whereas the newer vegetable-based soaps are made for the export market.

Ren
"What I find ironic is the fact that we can talk wireless to a man on the moon but we can't talk to someone twenty feet away over a hard-wired intercom at a drive-thru!" - Pottydoctor
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

I knew it would eventually come to this. How disgusting.

Chris