Wars Shaving Cream from Poland - ** SOLD OUT **

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Wars Shaving Cream from Poland - ** SOLD OUT **

Post by Pauldog »

I now have Wars shaving cream in 65 gm tubes, which is about 2.3 oz.

My price is $3.00 per tube, plus actual shipping cost, which will vary with quantity and country shipped to. Within a country, your location makes no difference, unless you're in the USA and ordering more than 4 tubes.

When you write, please let me know what you're ordering, and how you're paying. I can take checks or money orders, and Paypal.

If you want to pay by card and don't have a Paypal account, I can take your payment through my Paypal account by emailing you a request, and you won't need to open a Paypal account of your own. I would pass on my extra cost, which is a little over 3% in the USA and 4% elsewhere.

If you have a Paypal account, you can use a card without extra fees by choosing one of their new "Personal" categories. You'll need to enter your mailing address in their comments section.
Last edited by Pauldog on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 13 times in total.
levente

Post by levente »

To my knowledge, there is only one type of WARS shave cream. I personally like the stuff, and find it to be one of the better creams in its price range. Purchased on eBay from Poland, it is very inexpensive if bought in quantities of a dozen or more. I purchased several and gave some of them to my father, brother and a buddy. I believe that the price was just under $2 per tube with the quantity purchase and the slow boat shipping, which was surprisingly quick. Note that the tubes are on the small side, 65g. People interested in purchasing smaller quantities might be willing to pay $4/ tube, but that is just a guess. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Basil
Naughtius Maximus

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

Pauldog wrote:Would people be interested in a tube of Wars for $4.50? That seems a little high to me.
I just received two tubes of Derby cream from Lee's for $3.50 each plus shipping. I wouldn't have a problem trying Wars (pronounced Vars? Polish school was a long time ago) for $3 or $4 plus shipping. Even if I didn't like it it's not like I'd be out a lot of money.

Go for it!
73's, Eric

"I solder, therefore I burn myself." - Anon
i_shaved_something

Post by i_shaved_something »

I might be interested in checking out the Wars SC, Pauldog do you have a website to order from or should I just keep an eye on this thread?
Rob
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

I don't have a website, I just communicate through the mail system here.
Last edited by Pauldog on Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

Here is a picture of the tubes - only the Wars is available now:

Last edited by Pauldog on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scottydoint

Post by scottydoint »

I have 3 wars and one of each lider shave cream. I bought it off of ebay and it might have been from this person selling it. Anyways, This is good stuff and cheap. The wars is excellent and is super slick.
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

That wasn't me selling it on eBay, but that seller may have been the one who sent it to me from Poland, with a quantity discount.

Anyway, there's probably still time to get some as stocking stuffers. If you want more than one tube, ask for a discount...
razorcat

Post by razorcat »

Wars is some great cream.

Eddie
sparkster123

Post by sparkster123 »

thanks paul

i sent off my check for 2 tubes this morning.

randy
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

Down to less than a dozen! I'm hoping to sell them off before I move in another week or so.
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

pm sent
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

still available? sent pm days ago, may be interested in more than one
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

Pauldog wrote:Down to less than a dozen! I'm hoping to sell them off before I move in another week or so.
please contact me before you move. i am interested in purchasing some Polish shaving cream
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

payment sent for quantity (2), thanks
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

the Wars cream is damn good! i received (2), perhaps i should have ordered more as one tube went to my father
1907 Gillette model 102
Merkur long handle open comb
Wars cream (Poland)