Photo slideshow with music?

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Photo slideshow with music?

Post by AACJ »

Since we just took a nice long cruise to New England/Canada and took some 250 digital photos, I thought it would a nice suprise for my wife if I could make a slide show on a DVD and add some music to set the tone for the different photos. I want to play this on our DVD/VCR player.

We have a Kodak camera and the program that comes with it, along with HP Photosmart from our printer, but I didn't see any kind of slideshow feature that I could use.

Any suggestions on a nice program to use?
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

Have you tried Picasa?

(I'm not a Windows user so can't really comment, but I think it has popularity going for it anyway...)
PonyPlayer

Post by PonyPlayer »

Art,

Are you sing a Windows based PC?
I created a DVD for my in-laws 50th anniversary using Windows Movie Maker. Pretty time consuming but you just add the photos and music and add all kind of special effects. Then once you finish...burn to a dvd using Nero or something.

My project turned out great and there was not a dry eye in the place after the showing.

Patrick
"Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!"

- Homer Simpson
Boxmannn

Post by Boxmannn »

My favorite is ProShow Gold. Reasonably priced, short learning curve. Easy to add music.
Do a search at www.Photography-on-the.net These guys really know their stuff.
Patrick
Needashave

Post by Needashave »

I am using a mac and iphoto works really well for me
druphus

Post by druphus »

Boxmannn wrote:My favorite is ProShow Gold. Reasonably priced, short learning curve. Easy to add music.
Do a search at www.Photography-on-the.net These guys really know their stuff.
+1 to this! Here is the link:
http://www.photodex.com/products/proshowgold
Regards,
Andy
luckystar8

Post by luckystar8 »

i use the flash slideshow maker to make slideshow,i can import music and edit the music,i think it is great.