Favourite Toothpick

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Mr. Pinchy

Favourite Toothpick

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

I really like the birch toothpicks, rounded at one end. They give just the right amount of rigidity whilst still giving the flexibility of reaching difficult areas.
Sando

Post by Sando »

Mr. P, I once got a sliver from a cheapy toothpick. No fun. I keep a stash of these gizmos handy now. They have a sharp end and a brush end. Cheap too.

...Ray
Hraefn

Post by Hraefn »

I just carry africian ox birds with me. :D
Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
Reverend Jim

Post by Reverend Jim »

I know this sounds strange but my grandfather used to carry around the ivory bone that came from a raccoon's penis to use as a toothpick. Apparently this was quite popular in the 1940's.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
Blades

Post by Blades »

I like "Cracker Barrel's" toothpicks. I saw some at "Target" that might be the same, but I haven't bought them yet. They only have a point on one end.
ThePossum

Post by ThePossum »

Reverend Jim wrote:I know this sounds strange but my grandfather used to carry around the ivory bone that came from a raccoon's penis to use as a toothpick. Apparently this was quite popular in the 1940's.
Hey Jim,

I got a very special bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you really cheap. Send PM if interested.
Bryce

My Shave Stuff
The Original Safety Too - An SE Razor Forum
PeterS

Post by PeterS »

Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

Well I suppose that if we are going to get all fussy about our toothpicks, we should at least be equally fussy about what we should be using to hold them :P
~Greg
D.Irving79
The Great Lord Protector of the SE!

Post by D.Irving79 »

my fingernail :D
Reverend Jim

Post by Reverend Jim »

OK, I had to look it up myself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/raccoonpenis.html
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.