SR230 on its way...

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
ARenaissanceMan

Post by ARenaissanceMan »

Oh I'm sure i will. Its just that all these posts on how unwieldy th 30mm knot brushes are has me a bit spooked. Maybe I should have went with the SR8T since it only has a 25mm knot.
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

I have a 26MM knot. I love it. Can't imagine going bigger than that though.
blackgrass
Mandolin Twanger (sans drool)

Post by blackgrass »

I got off the phone with Charles a few minutes ago and I know this is beating a dead horse but Charle's service is second to none! I worked retail for a few years and the only customer service I have dealt with that even comes close to Charles/QED is C.C. Filson.
If you have any questions about the SR230 just pick up the phone and give Charles a call. I should have done it a few days ago! Bad on me...
Last edited by blackgrass on Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

I'll never reveal the size of my knot in a public forum.

Good points about the SR230, Joel. I just feel squeamish about not being entirely sure whether I'd be getting one from the bad batch, and looking each day for hairs, and if it's indeed a bad one, it's inconvenient to send it back.

Dave T
Sage

Post by Sage »

I agree with Joel, if you are thinking about the SR230, I wouldn't hesitate based on a few bad brushes. It was obviously just a fluke thing, as nobody has reported any problems prior, and lots of guys have this brush.

Also, you can rest assured that if you purchase it from Charles, and something is wrong with it, you will be taken care of.

Just my opinion.

Andy
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

Well, Joel & Andy, you've just about talked me into getting an 230 and getting it real soon. Of course, I need a new brush like I need a hole in the head. I gotta say, though, that the brush has a high aesthetic appeal factor for me.

Dave T