alum block

New to the world of wet-shaving? Grab a desk and be seated! Welcome to SMFU: A place to learn and compare notes about the ABC's of wet shaving. From brushes to creams, razors and more...We've got it all!
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

Haine wrote:Does it leave any type of Powdery stain on your skin if left unwashed after a shave?
No it doesn't Lionel.
Regards,
David
wrath186

Post by wrath186 »

As an aside. I was on vacation two weeks ago and neglected to pack deodorant. :oops: I'm running late for dinner and don't have time to run down to the lobby of the hotel that I'm staying at to see if they carry any. Then I remember that the Alum block and those deodorant crystals are basically the same thing so I give it a whirl under my arms. I can say that it does work very well at keeping you dry and odor free.

Just a little tip.
ChemErik

Post by ChemErik »

wrath186 wrote:As an aside. I was on vacation two weeks ago and neglected to pack deodorant. :oops: I'm running late for dinner and don't have time to run down to the lobby of the hotel that I'm staying at to see if they carry any. Then I remember that the Alum block and those deodorant crystals are basically the same thing so I give it a whirl under my arms. I can say that it does work very well at keeping you dry and odor free.

Just a little tip.
I find it only helps a little with the keeping dry part. However, it is the most effective deodorant I've every tried. Cheaper and more effective than anything from Gillette, Speed Stick, etc.
84.3% of statistics are made up on the spot.