SIRspa.com for Baxter products

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Maynard

SIRspa.com for Baxter products

Post by Maynard »

I wanted to share with those of you who buy Baxter products my very positive experience buying from an on-line vendor called SIRspa. Yes--it looks like your typical "metrosexual" kind of place, but don't be turned off...

I had previously ordered Baxter from beauty.com (which is the same as drugstore.com), and they give you free shipping on orders over $25, but it's super-slow shipping. My order from beauty.com took two whole weeks to arrive, which I thought was way too long.

SIRspa has free shipping on orders over $40, but it's free *priority mail* shipping. I thought this was unusual. So I placed my order Sunday evening, it shipped Monday, and it was on my doorstep today. Packed very carefully, and they included six free samples.

Unfortunately Baxter products are the only ones they carry that I'm interested in...

Maynard