DiMeola "Against the Grain" Pre-shave balm

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Big Smoke

DiMeola "Against the Grain" Pre-shave balm

Post by Big Smoke »

Being a newbie, I couldn't begin to do justice as to a review to this product, but I can give my experience in using it.
I got a cigar ad email from DiMeola giving away 2 of their cigars for the cost of shipping as an introductory gift. I bit, and I tried this other product he was selling. It was called "against the grain" pre-shave balm. It allows you to shave even closer without regard to shaving against the grain.
It goes on like any normal balm. Thick an creamy. You just rub it in good, and you can feel your beard start standing up as you do.
Then, without rinsing, you lather up, and shave as normal, but try it against the grain in the places you need, or anywhere.
I thought it was great! I got the closest shave I have had yet! You can try their travel size if you just want a sample. Give it a try, I loved it!

DiMeola Products
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Sounds like good stuff. I'll have to try it out, as I get a little bit of irritation sometimes going against the grain..
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Sounds interesting.
fisherc

Post by fisherc »

BigSmoke:

Is this product fragrance free ? If the packaging has a listing of ingredients can you post it here ? Thanks for the pointer to this.

Chris
Big Smoke

Post by Big Smoke »

Fisher, I don't know jack about fragrance, but if you do, I'll put it here for you.
It says:
  • whole leaf aloe vera concentrate
    purified water
    stearic acide
    cetyl acetate
    acetylated lanolin alcohol
    squalene
    octyl palmitate
    propylene glycol
    allantoin
    complex QAAWS-4
    Carbomer-940
    triethanolamine
    methylparaben
    propylparaben
    imidazolidinyl urea
    retinol
That's the list. Hope it helps. Let us know.
fisherc

Post by fisherc »

Thanks. Looks like it's fragrance free.