Stand for multiple razors?

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
mattbramanti

Stand for multiple razors?

Post by mattbramanti »

Does anyone know where I can get a stand that will hold several razors? All the ones I've seen will hold just one or two.

I'm preferably looking for something long that will display them side-by-side, rather than on a spindle.
“If you teach a poor young man to shave himself, and keep his razor in order, you may contribute more to the happiness of his life than in giving him a thousand guineas.” --Benjamin Franklin
brothers

Post by brothers »

I believe that Cooncatbob (Bob's Razor Works) makes them to order. That's where I'd start searching. Send Bob a PM, he's a good guy.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

Post by mantic »

mattbramanti

Post by mattbramanti »

mantic wrote:Toothbrush holder.
I thought of that, but I'd like something pretty and lateral. I might just end up putting eye bolts into a piece of wood and staining it to match the cabinets.
“If you teach a poor young man to shave himself, and keep his razor in order, you may contribute more to the happiness of his life than in giving him a thousand guineas.” --Benjamin Franklin
dcrosso

Razor stands/racks

Post by dcrosso »

Take a look at spoon display, wall racks. I saw a great one on one of the forums and it spurred me on to find one. It was larger then what I wanted, so I did a search and found one for sale on Ebay. I got one that holds 12 spoons or razors. I have nine razors so it's perfect for me. RAD, there is still room for growth. I paid $6.00 plus $9.00 shipping. It's on the way.

Make sure that there is enough spacing between the slots for razor heads lined up.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Bill (trumperman) made a fantastic holder for me.....for three razors but exactly the way you would want your display to look Why don't you pm and ask hin if he will make one for you.

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
giammi

Post by giammi »

You could use a spice rack

or eventually a pipe rack

mattbramanti

Post by mattbramanti »

brothers wrote:I believe that Cooncatbob (Bob's Razor Works) makes them to order. That's where I'd start searching. Send Bob a PM, he's a good guy.
Wow, his racks are very nice, and pretty much what I'm looking for. Thanks! In case anyone else is looking for the same thing:

https://sites.google.com/site/bobsrazor ... ccessories
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Pipe rack would be my choice if I wanted a rack.
Regards,
Squire
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

I have seen the semi-circular model on this page adapted to straight razors.

If only I had so few...

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
JarmoP

Post by JarmoP »

A stand? like you or someone else waves vigorously the bath towel.

I myself just keep 2 razors I currently have the blade loaded on top of the washing machine and the rest are kept safe in another place :)

Jarmo
Jarmo