An embarrassment of riches

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
F.W. Fitch

Post by F.W. Fitch »

Great!! Now ebay prices will reach the stratosphere. I'll instead hunt for the salt & pepper shakers for a wild talc dispenser. I too have been shown kindness from members here at times. The 'glaring' exception is from members in the Eastern & Mountain time zones. So, in the new year ahead, let's 'spread' a bit more of the sunshine. My list does include a sonic device to 'silence' packs of wild dogs and a "Hammam Bouquet" shaving soap by Penhaligon's. Have a good night.

Best,
Fitch
F.W. Fitch

Post by F.W. Fitch »

**Edit** Would also accept the "Hammam" in aftershave in lieu of the soap. Would also gladly take a dozen or so 'shock collars' if the sonic device is too much in shipping costs. I'll be waiting......

Best,
Fitch
brothers

Post by brothers »

Gordon, I'm glad to hear you're back in business with a backup. Way to go Nathan and Chris.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
AZShaver

Post by AZShaver »

Gordon, you have been a prolific poster, and patient counselor to so many over the time on SMF, you are reaping the rewards well deserved. You have helped so many learn and enjoy the daily shave that your excess of riches is well deserved.
Squire gets kudos here also for his learned postings.
Jim
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Jim, Thank you for the kind words, they are very much appreciated.
Regards,
Gordon
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Thanks as well Jim.
Regards,
Squire
Mr. Igg

Post by Mr. Igg »

AZShaver wrote:Gordon, you have been a prolific poster, and patient counselor to so many over the time on SMF, you are reaping the rewards well deserved. You have helped so many learn and enjoy the daily shave that your excess of riches is well deserved.
Squire gets kudos here also for his learned postings.
Well said, Jim!
Bryan
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Well....I lost my BMW M6 today. I parked it, ran into the coffee shop, came out and I couldn't find it. I looked all over the damned parking lot, but no luck. I feel really bad about this, gentlemen. It was a nice car and all, but more than that I had it for 2 whole months before I lost it. Sorry to vent and hijack the thread, but I had to get his off my chest. Today was a bad day....

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Tye, Sorry to hear it. Check eBay....that's where they found those Mrs. Rabbit bowls.
Regards,
Gordon
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

bernards66 wrote:Tye, Sorry to hear it. Check eBay....that's where they found those Mrs. Rabbit bowls.
Regards,
Gordon
Ahhh, Gordon. That made my night. Thank you for making me laugh and congratulations on getting your bowl replaced.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Regrettable Tye, but at least you can get a reliable shave.
Regards,
Squire