Oil Cleansing Method

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
jayb

Oil Cleansing Method

Post by jayb »

Gentlemen! I think I may have finally found the solution to my problematic skin! Dry, irritated, cracked, inflamed skin is starting to become less and less of a problem for me since I've been using the OCM! My complexion is a lot more clear than it has been the last three years and thus I have been able to pretty much use whatever shaving apparatuses I so choose! I'm still fiddling with the exact proportion of olive oil to castor oil, but my preliminary 3:1 ratio seems to be working quite well! I still get the occasional, odd pimple every once in a blue moon, but that is a trade-off that I'll take any day!
Justin
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Justin, You may already know this, but deep in our archives somewhere is a lengthy thread on this oil cleaning business. If you haven't seen it, it might be worth looking up.
Regards,
Gordon
jayb

Post by jayb »

bernards66 wrote:Justin, You may already know this, but deep in our archives somewhere is a lengthy thread on this oil cleaning business. If you haven't seen it, it might be worth looking up.
Regards,
Gordon
A ha! So it's in the archives! I knew that there was one! Thanks Gordon!

Wait... there's an "archives" section?
Justin
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Justin, Back pages, Search function.....yeah, 'that'. I like to think of it as The SMF Archives. It's in there somewhere though.
Regards,
Gordon
jayb

Post by jayb »

bernards66 wrote:Justin, Back pages, Search function.....yeah, 'that'. I like to think of it as The SMF Archives. It's in there somewhere though.
Regards,
Gordon
Oh, OK, I gotcha now! :lol:
Justin