1. Saint Charles Coconut Aftershve Milk

2. Saint Charles Oakmoss Lavendula Aftershave Cream

3. Saint Charles Bulgarian lavender Afterhave Milk

4. Saint Charles Afterhave Milk

5. Saint Charles Lavender Aftershave Milk

Chris A
loueedacat1

Post by loueedacat1 »

I have used the SCS Bulgarian Rose AS Milk - not available now but it was great. Also used SCS Lime AS Milk and Splash - really liked them too but the Bulgarian Rose was super nice.

I now have the Sahara AS balm and it's fabulous - a little more "scrub" like feel to it and very protective.

I have the SCS Bay RUM AS balms and it's so so.

Gernally, I love their essential oil products and it's more hit and miss on the others. They have nice colognes too (Very V and Savory Rose are favorites of mine - I don't love the New Spice though others do - reminds me too much of obsession for men.)
infotech

Post by infotech »

Their aftershave milks are good. They have nice sample sizes that will last quite a while if you get a few of them. Then you can zero in on what you like best.
James
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

My only experience is with colognes. I like Bay Rum With a Twist and don't care for New Spice. The latter is too candy sweet for me and nothing in common with Old Spice, which was a masterpiece. I have posted since you about the aftershave scents at SCS, they are so interesting sounding, but no one had anything new to say. If I knew what, I'd clear out some losers to make room.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
sachin

Post by sachin »

loueedacat1 wrote:I have used the SCS Bulgarian Rose AS Milk - not available now but it was great. Also used SCS Lime AS Milk and Splash - really liked them too but the Bulgarian Rose was super nice.

I now have the Sahara AS balm and it's fabulous - a little more "scrub" like feel to it and very protective.

I have the SCS Bay RUM AS balms and it's so so.

Gernally, I love their essential oil products and it's more hit and miss on the others. They have nice colognes too (Very V and Savory Rose are favorites of mine - I don't love the New Spice though others do - reminds me too much of obsession for men.)
+1 on the Sahara AS balm. Very soothing and at the same time great at moisturizing my skin during these dry winters.
"A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes." - Mohandas Gandhi
hoffo

Re: Aftershave Balm For Saint Charles Shave

Post by hoffo »

chris1978 wrote:5. Saint Charles Lavender Aftershave Milk
I like it - smells great and works well for me.
Made with Macintosh!