Where is KAV?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Deo gratias - KAV has returned! Glad everything is at least not-disastrous. And re: the Coptic cross and the Koran - I heard somewhere a group of Muslims was going to form a protective circle around a group of Catholics celebrating Mass in Tahrir Square. Beautiful.
Regards,
Mike
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

KAV, it's very good to see you back. Was it a case of "Et in Arcadia Ego"?
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

KAV, Thanks for dropping in. Best of luck in your effort to clear your good name.
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Welcome back, KAV. Give Pyewacket a pat for me.

- Murray
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

I'm glad you surfaced, Chris! I hope you make it back permanently soon.
“Time just seems to get quicker. You look in the mirror in the morning and you think, ‘I’m already shaving again!’” - Terry Jones of Monty Python's Flying Circus
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Sitting in the rain listening to classical music on KUSC until the library opened@ 11A.M. People mobbed the door lest someone else entered first and checked out some Nancy Drew mystery first. People making white noise via chewing gum,sipping latte's and small talk. Some lady walked over and complained she was chemically sensitive and my cologne was to strong. I think I applied a minimum amount of TOBS Sandalwood and the stench of her tobacco cured clothing had me cornered. I told her to go away and turned my back on her. :roll:
AZShaver

Post by AZShaver »

KAV wrote:Sitting in the rain listening to classical music on KUSC until the library opened@ 11A.M. People mobbed the door lest someone else entered first and checked out some Nancy Drew mystery first. People making white noise via chewing gum,sipping latte's and small talk. Some lady walked over and complained she was chemically sensitive and my cologne was to strong. I think I applied a minimum amount of TOBS Sandalwood and the stench of her tobacco cured clothing had me cornered. I told her to go away and turned my back on her. :roll:
KAV is back!

He just expounded on good reasons I left the PRC (peoples republic of California).

Welcome back
Jim