Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Liqueur

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Liqueur

Post by brothers »

Anybody tried it? I haven't had a chance to give it a try. The reviews seem quite positive. I'm not much of a honey consumer. Too sweet for me, it seems. But on the rare occasions I consume Jack Daniels Tennessee Sippin' Whiskey, I have no complaints.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
SRD

Post by SRD »

I have and its OK but you can make your own by just adding some honey to JD. Taste exactly the same and cheaper too.
Dave
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

There are several brands out there Gary and taste reports show little if any difference in flavor. Just the latest fad for bartenders to create new cocktails that don't taste like whisky.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

I think I'm going to stay with The Original :lol:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

None of this "girlie-man" honey stuff for me. I like my Jack straight up with no additives. :D
Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite »

Ask your bar maid for a "Bin Laden" It's two shots and a splash of water!
marsos52

Post by marsos52 »

Ask your bar maid for a "Bin Laden" It's two shots and a splash of water!
now that is a good one,, ilike

marc
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Funniest thing I've heard since this morning when my son text to ask if he should be aware of any "new person" I might be treating on Mother's Day. I assured him, as usual, his inheritance was intact but could be modified by his GPA performance.
Regards,
Squire
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

^You guys kill me.^ :lol:
Also bin Laden's last words.
Ron
Paddywhacked

Post by Paddywhacked »

Bin Laden's last tweet (for those that do) "Be right back, someone's at the door".
Eric