Home Page | Gallery | PM Inbox | Forum Index  


New to the world of wet-shaving? Grab a desk and be seated! Welcome to SMFU: A place to learn and compare notes about the ABC's of wet shaving. From brushes to creams, razors and more...We've got it all!


Postby churchilllafemme » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 am

I've heard of "guillotine strokes" being employed by users of straights and Rolls Razors. Can someone please tell me what that is? Thanks.
User avatar
Posts: 4209
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby SmallTank » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

yep!..I use em with my straight razors..my hairs on my face grow like a tree..from the ground up..odd..and darn coarse..I stretch my cheeks upward with other hand as much as I can..then slowly "inch" my way towards under my chin ...other side as well..razor is held upside down BTW..sounds scary but you get used to it..I have yet to find any otherway..safely :shock:

User avatar
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 am

Return to ShaveMyFace University

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests