Politicians pontificating

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
HAC

Post by HAC »

Dapper Dad wrote:"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W Bush
Could that last bit not be a standard for ALL politicians? :D
JohnP
Hookahman

Post by JohnP »

My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes........... Ronald Reagan

Love that one.
river1

Post by river1 »

desertbadger wrote:Isn't he the one that was basically a crook, but got things done for his state so he was always re-elected?

Regards,
David
Hughy Long?
Nothing will be accomplished if first all objections must be overcome...
river1

Post by river1 »

HAC wrote:
Dapper Dad wrote:"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W Bush
Could that last bit not be a standard for ALL politicians? :D
Charlie Rangel, Geitner, etc. wanting to pass more tax inreases.....Senator Jim DeMint's response, "Sure, you want to pass tax increases because you never pay your taxes, anyway."
Nothing will be accomplished if first all objections must be overcome...
matt321

Post by matt321 »

"No matter which side you vote for the government still gets in!"

Saw this recently, can't remember where. I hope not in this thread already! :oops: