Cant open pms

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Teiste

Cant open pms

Post by Teiste »

I have received 3 pms from a member here and I cant open them.Is anybody with the same issue than me?How can I fix it?
Thanks.
brucered

Re: Cant open pms

Post by brucered »

Teiste wrote:I have received 3 pms from a member here and I cant open them.Is anybody with the same issue than me?How can I fix it?
Thanks.
hey, those are my PMs...

got your last one...i'll send one more with my email address as the subject, please send me an email....i'll try to locate the box from my buddy.

so just to be clear, you are not interested unless i have the box? the last pm said "Ill take the Merkur 30C.Do you still have its box? " you had just asked about the box...no box, i'll knock off $2 and make it $30 if that sounds fair.

bruce :D

what happens when you try to open them? is it a pop up blocker? can you see who they are from and the subject and just can't open them?

perhaps try a different browser and/or clear your cache and cookies.
Elephants never forget!
Teiste

Re: Cant open pms

Post by Teiste »

brucered wrote:
Teiste wrote:I have received 3 pms from a member here and I cant open them.Is anybody with the same issue than me?How can I fix it?
Thanks.
hey, those are my PMs...

got your last one...i'll send one more with my email address as the subject, please send me an email....i'll try to locate the box from my buddy.

so just to be clear, you are not interested unless i have the box?

bruce :D

what happens when you try to open them? is it a pop up blocker? can you see who they are from and the subject and just can't open them?

perhaps try a different browser and/or clear your cache and cookies.
Ok Bruce,yes those were your pms,and I see that you got my last one.Yes,I wanna it with the box,sorry about that.
I havent tried with another web browser and thats what Im going to do.
Thanks Bruce!
brucered

Post by brucered »

trying to locate the box from who the handle from, i'll get back to you.

i just sent you a pm with my email address in the subject, so if you get it, please respond to that one, so we are both communicating directly and not thru PM's until you get your PM's worked out.

thanks

bruce
Elephants never forget!
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

brucered wrote:trying to locate the box from who the handle from, i'll get back to you.

i just sent you a pm with my email address in the subject, so if you get it, please respond to that one, so we are both communicating directly and not thru PM's until you get your PM's worked out.

thanks

bruce
Hi Bruce,problem solved!Thanks.

Ok,let me know if you find the box and Ill be in touch with you.

Thanks!
brucered

Post by brucered »

Teiste wrote:
brucered wrote:trying to locate the box from who the handle from, i'll get back to you.

thanks

bruce
Hi Bruce,problem solved!Thanks.

Ok,let me know if you find the box and Ill be in touch with you.

Thanks!
glad you got the PMs worked out....

ps...found the box, marked MERKUR as PENDING for you, hope you got my PM.
Elephants never forget!