brothers wrote:After the shower
Soak brush in warm water in scuttle
Extract extra lather from brush and rub on face
Apply post shave treatments
It's always interesting to look back from the present. This routine has changed a lot. I don't even remember writing that previous response. Here's my currrent routine:
1. Pour my preferrred amount of distilled water from a bottle onto the dry soap in the bowl where it resides until it's all used up.
2. Take a completely dry brush and begin to swirl/load the brush on the watery soap for 20 seconds.
3. Stand the sudsy brush on the countertop.
4. Transfer the proto-lather with my finger from the soap/container into my wooden lathering bowl.
5. Pick up the sudsy brush and build the lather in the wooden bowl until it reaches the look and texture I prefer. Add an appropriate amount of distilled water, if needed.
6. Shave and continue as listed above.