SEMOGUE 2011 FINEST BRISTLE LE #2

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
vpayne

SEMOGUE 2011 FINEST BRISTLE LE #2

Post by vpayne »

Anyone know if the SEMOGUE 2011 FINEST BRISTLE LE #2 is stlll available anywhere? I can't seem to locate one.
Thanks,
Vic
SAID JULIET TO ROMEO, IF YOU WON'T SHAVE, GO HOMEO.
Bravado13

Post by Bravado13 »

I know where you can get a Bristle 1.
vpayne

Post by vpayne »

I want the #2. Thanks for helping.
Vic
celestino

Post by celestino »

http://www.theportugalonlineshop.com/

These folks still have the #2 bristle.

Good luck.
vpayne

Post by vpayne »

CELESTINO.
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. I JUST PURCHASED THE BRUSH. I WILL HAVE A BETTER DAY BECAUSE OF YOU. THANK YOU AGAIN.
VIC
brucered

Post by brucered »

it's a fantastic brush, i use my #2 regularly.
Elephants never forget!
Pgg365247

Post by Pgg365247 »

I own a #2 and do enjoy using it very much. Normally I would not be a fan of a brush this size but it truly is a nice change of pace from my smaller badgers. I picked mine up slightly used so it was already broken in nicely. I know folks that predominantly face lather are drawn to the #1. I mainly face lather, but I find the #2 does both bowl and face lathering very nicely. I don't think you would be disappointed with the #2 but of course YMMV. If you do purchase a #2 and don't end up liking it, I am sure you wouldn't have much of a problem unloading it (especially since finding them new is becoming next to impossible).
- Brent

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."- Thucydides
vpayne

Post by vpayne »

From the searching I've done & the input of others, I think (and hope) the #2 will be exactly what I have been looking for. I ordered one a few minutes ago & am anxious to break it in. It sure was expensive, but it's only money.
Vic
celestino

Post by celestino »

vpayne wrote:CELESTINO.
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. I JUST PURCHASED THE BRUSH. I WILL HAVE A BETTER DAY BECAUSE OF YOU. THANK YOU AGAIN.
VIC
Vic,
No worries, sir! That was the only place i could find one. The place here in Canada sold out a few weeks back. Enjoy. i have the #1 bristle and it is a very nice brush. The #2 has longer bristles and should be great for bowl lathering.
cheers
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

celestino wrote:
vpayne wrote:CELESTINO.
VIC
Vic,
No worries, sir! That was the only place i could find one. The place here in Canada sold out a few weeks back. Enjoy. i have the #1 bristle and it is a very nice brush. The #2 has longer bristles and should be great for bowl lathering.
cheers
I bought the last one Fendrihan had, sorry. You will absolutely love the #2. I had a #1 but sold it as I strictly lather in my scuttle and it was a little short.

The #2 along with my two SOC are my three favorite brushes.
Johnny

"Younger than some, older than most" - Wet shaving for 50+ years
LookingGlass

Post by LookingGlass »

Vic,

Thanks for making this post. As a result, we discovered a new shave site/dealer. Has some different products at good prices. Got it bookmarked.

Ugh - my wife will shoot me. :roll: :roll:

Ed
vpayne

Post by vpayne »

ME TOO…
Vic