WTB: Small Decant of a Creed Splash

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
churchilllafemme

WTB: Small Decant of a Creed Splash

Post by churchilllafemme »

I have Creed's Green Irish Tweed aftershave balm, but I've never tried one of their splashes. If you have a small decant of one or more of them you'd be willing to sell, please PM me. I'd be happy to send a 2-3 ml bottle to you to transfer a little of the splash. Thanks.
_______
John
river1

Post by river1 »

John, I sent you a PM about what I had for the Creed last Sunday. No problem if you found what you are looking for but I just wanted you to know that I answered you.. There was a picture included. Doug
Nothing will be accomplished if first all objections must be overcome...
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

John, A minor point but, Creed doesn't actually offer any 'splashes' ( unfortunately IMO ), only spritz bottles.
Regards,
Gordon
churchilllafemme

True, Gordon. But with spritzers, I spray the cologne or EdT into my hand, add a touch of water, rub my palms together, and then "splash" it onto my face and neck. I don't bother with pulse points.
_______
John
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

John, Okay, I just wanted to be sure that you knew. When forced to use sprays I usually use them similiarly. Best of luck on your hunt.
Regards,
Gordon
churchilllafemme

Thanks, Gordon. Yes, I was using the term splash - somewhat incorrectly - mainly to differentiate what I was seeking from balms like the Creed GIT. Fortunately, one of the generous members here has offered to sell me small amounts of four of the Creed EdTs or EdPs to try, so I am now awaiting those. Of course it will probably be my great misfortune to really like one or more of them enough to entertain the crazy notion of actually buying a whole bottle.
_______
John