Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Aftershave

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Spenser

Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Aftershave

Post by Spenser »

I've tried this Bay Rum and really like it. Not greasy or sticky and the scent is terrific. Highly recommended.
"Life is tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne
Fishin Phil

Post by Fishin Phil »

I'm planning on making this my next Bay Rum purchase. Thanks for the post.
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Thanks Spenser! How did I not see this until today!?

How is the moisturizer working for you?
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
Fishin Phil

Post by Fishin Phil »

I did get a bottle of this with my last order from Bullgoose. I really like it, and more importantly, my wife likes it too!

Well Done ShadowsDad!
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I'll give you 30 minutes to cut that out Phil! :wink:

And to think initially I made it only for myself (no, really, I swear it's true!). It was serendipity and a series of events, all unrelated, yet happening pretty much in the proper order, that caused me to offer it for sale. I was happily retired. If I told you the story you'd say there was no way it could happen, yet it did. The story mostly involves a gent from the Nashville area, and another from northern NY state. One wanting to insure his supply and another having time on his hands, a love of the product, and the talent of making websites. Next thing I know I'm in business, almost overnight.

I continue to make it and make it available for a low price precisely to read words similar to what you wrote. Who doesn't eat that up?
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square