FS -- Five Gillettes, individually priced

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
final_id

FS -- Five Gillettes, individually priced

Post by final_id »

Five Gillette Razors available ... SAVE by buying several!

Razor One, Super Speed, $40
(code underneath hood is "2")
superspeed$40
superspeed$40
smaller 2013-12-02 Razor Sale 003.jpg (251.98 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Razor Two, Tech, $10
(aluminum)
tech$10
tech$10
smaller 2013-12-02 Razor Sale 007.jpg (262.6 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Razor Three, Fatboy Adjustable, $40
fatadjust$40
fatadjust$40
smaller 2013-12-02 Razor Sale 011.jpg (247.11 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Razor Four, Slim (standard) Adjustable, $40
(post-1963, code underneath is "K3")
adjust$40
adjust$40
smaller 2013-12-02 Razor Sale 016.jpg (275.17 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Razor Five, gold-colored Tech '38, $25
tech38$25
tech38$25
smaller 2013-12-02 Razor Sale 020.jpg (264.74 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Several more pictures at Photobucket of these five razors for sale:
http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/clift ... for%20Sale

Other pictures available if you'd like, any reasonable questions answered! All razors have been used by me, all are in superb working order. All moving or joining parts fit extremely well. The adjustables both have the "click" at the end of the lock-rotation and will adjust to any of the 9 degrees easily. There are scuffs, scunges, brassing, in various places on various razors. And I can't vouch for their sterility -- although I will gently dunk them in Barbasol and have done so previously, you should (as I would always suggest to any razor buyer) also take your own precautions on that subject.

Save by bundling! Priced individually, prices include reasonable US Postal Service shipping within USA from my home in Louisiana. You may (of course!) buy more than one, in which case, you may knock $5 off of every additional razor above the first one. (Does that make sense? Example: you want to buy one for $25, one for $10, and one for $40. The total would be $75, but for the second and third razors you save $5 each, so the total for all three is $65.) This mark-down represents my cost for shipping ($5 each, though I suspect USPS won't be so generous to me!), but if you're outside USA or if you want escrow or insurance, then I'd like to pass that cost directly on to you, simply PM or email. I like using PayPal but other methods are probably fine, too, if you prefer something else. Sale goes to first PM here at SMF that confirms purchase, by this system's time-and-date-stamp.

Note about me: hey, it's been a while since I've participated in the forums. I'm sharing some of my collectibles here to spread the karma around, since I'm likely to move to a situation that won't be amenable to vintage and collectible stuff. I'm busy selling off things like fountain pens, razors, old fishing flies (all gone), a few wristwatches to friends here ... it's fun. (Mods: I hope I followed the sell-or-buy rules. If there are problems please let me know.)

:D
Cliff in New Orleans
brothers

Re: FS -- Five Gillettes, individually priced

Post by brothers »

Nice listings Cliff. There have been more than a few of the guys looking at getting one or more of those razors. Good luck with your sale!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444