PM'ing...

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
marine-mp

PM'ing...

Post by marine-mp »

O.K. So I've sent 3 private messages out and on the "control panel" in the "sent" section it don't show up. I am receiving PM's but apparently not sending answers. I was able to sent to at the beginning ...but not now. I believe I have the settings set up right as I wouldn't have been able to send the 1st two messages. ?????? Can someone 'splain this to me!!!! Gary...I am trying!!!!! Semper-fi Mike
Semper-fi and This We'll Defend
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: PM'ing...

Post by drmoss_ca »

They will stay in the Outbox until the recipient opens them, and then they move to the sent box.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

I have received some PMs, but none (yet) from you Mike! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
marine-mp

Post by marine-mp »

Gary...I just sent you a PM. It says it went through this time!!! We shall see!!! Let me know if it did,...I'd like to know that this isn't the limit to my capabilities...but then again....my friend, Dirty Harry said it best..."a man got to know his limitations"!!!! :lol: Thanks and Semper-fi. Mike
Semper-fi and This We'll Defend
brothers

Post by brothers »

Mike, as of right now, it hasn't come through yet. I must admit that twice recently, I thought I was sending a PM to someone, and then discovered I was sending it to myself! I'm technologically challenged in a big way, and I admit it. I can usually figure stuff out, but it doesn't seem to want to come naturally to me.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444