New Product: Lesismor Soap

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
TRBeck
Soapgeek

New Product: Lesismor Soap

Post by TRBeck »

I have decided to begin selling my soap. I have posted about it some, although I have refrained from doing so for the past few months since I felt things were headed in this direction. Some members here have been involved in beta testing this soap over the past year; whether or not they choose to comment here is entirely up to them. However, I believe this is a high-quality soap, and it is all I have used since I made the first batch roughly one year ago. I will be selling the soaps only through this forum - my internet wetshaving home - to start, and perhaps in perpetuity, if it's enough to keep me busy. :wink:

I have referred to the soap variously as Lucky Seven, San Gabriel, and a few other names, but the official name for the product line going forward will be Lesismor Soap. At some point, I may end up making a shave cream, but for now, it's just soap. To launch the line, I am offering a small selection of soaps for sale via PM and Paypal.

The price is $12.50 for a 4 oz. soap, shipped CONUS. Outside the CONUS, we can negotiate a fair price to cover the difference in shipping.

Scents available:
Lavender (EO) - 13 remaining
Rose (FO) - 12 remaining
Almond (FO) - 0 remaining

What you get:
- 4 oz. of high-quality shaving soap
- 8 ingredients - (less is more)
- High-quality scents - I have spent months perfecting the essential-oil-based blends I prefer to use and selecting and blending only high-grade fragrance oils and aromachemicals when necessary

What you don't get:
- Expensive packaging - you're buying soap, not a bowl or box or tub
- Unnecessary fillers like clay, aloe vera, et al.
- Added glycerin, lanolin, or other potential skin irritants

Ingredients: Stearic acid, water, coconut oil, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, kokum butter, sodium lactate

In addition to the above scents, I intend to offer a few FO scents, including violet and coconut, in the coming weeks. I have numerous EO scents planned, including both a bright citrus-vetiver blend and a darker, earthier vetiver. If you have a particular scent in mind, PM me to see if we can work out a way to make it happen.

PM if interested in purchasing.

Thanks!
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
CMur12

Re: New Product: Lesismor Soap

Post by CMur12 »

I was one of Tim's testers and I obtained more of his soap, in its final form, following testing. I used his soap almost exclusively for several months and I can say that it is at least as good as, and probably better, than any commercial product I have used. Of course, YMMV, but I am highly impressed with the fruits of Tim's very methodical experimentation and I think his soap is definitely worth a try.

- Murray
Thalay Sagar

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Like Murray, Tim was kind enough to let test run his soaps. I've been lucky enough to use a wide number of exceptionally high quality soaps and creams and can say with confidence that I haven't used anything better than what Tim makes. YMMV as to rankings, but you can buy with confidence that it will be a quality product.
Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

I have an almond soap coming and am really looking forward to trying it.
_______
John
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Let us know how you like it John.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

This is a very good day!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

Tim's Lime soap was terrific. He has everything zeroed-in just right. Highly recommended.
Ron
JRTASTER

Post by JRTASTER »

Tim,
Good Luck!
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
brothers

Post by brothers »

The generous chunk of Lesismor Rose arrived yesterday. The texture is soft and light, and the fragrance is all rose. Pretty sure it'll get the job done for me.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
levente

Post by levente »

Gents,

I, too, was one of Tim's beta testers, and was so impressed with his product that I purchased several different flavors. These newest soaps are, if anything, even better than his earlier efforts. I concur with the assessments set forth above from Murray, Chris and Ron. I have not found a shave soap that performs better than Tim's. As an added bonus, Tim is blessed with a sophisticated nose, and the scents he uses for his soaps are terrific. Highly recommended.

Regards,
Basil