Nancy Boy body soap, conditioner and styling cream

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
brothers

Nancy Boy body soap, conditioner and styling cream

Post by brothers »

Several weeks ago I ordered a bunch of stuff from Nancy Boy, two of which are conditioner and styling cream for the hair. I've used them both daily, and will definitely replace both of them when they start to run out. I'm still evaluating the bath soap, which is an excellent soap that comes in a variety of fragrances and the bars are enormous. I've used 3 of 4 to date, but there are an infinite number of bath soaps available in a wide variety of price ranges. I've saved the Nancy Boy Signature fragrance for the final Nancy Boy soap to use, but I've hoarded so many other bath soaps that it'll be another 6 to 8 months before I work my way through the rest of this bath soap.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
lanolite

Re: Nancy Boy body soap, conditioner and styling cream

Post by lanolite »

I like the Signature scent best, though Blossomwood is also good.

I like variety in soaps and switch around quite a bit but the NB soap is one I keep coming back to.

Their shampoo, more than their bath soap, is fantastic for me, and I find it isn't even necessary to use conditioner.