New to this forum

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: New to this forum

Post by Squire »

That it does, wonderful scent.
Regards,
Squire
BestBadger

Post by BestBadger »

Today the Cella soap arrived. What a wonderful smell - my wife couldn't get her nose away from it :D I'll give it a try next weekend.
Big Swifty

Post by Big Swifty »

Glad you and yours like the scent, just wait until you lather and shave with it...
you will probably want the brick for the dark rear corner of your fridge, that way you never run out. :mrgreen:
~Steve

~proponent of a strong salvation army, born again Calvinist, cunning linguist, flaming heterosexual

"Life is too short to drink shitty beer"
Antonine

Post by Antonine »

I am new to this group, and I wish to ask a question.

How do I give myself an avatar?

I have attempted to do this two times with no success.
I'm shaving to look good.
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

At the top of the page at the left you see a way to enter your control panel. Click on it.

Then look for "profile" and click on that. You'll see a place to edit your avatar. It's been awhile since I've played with it, but most forums require the avatar to be edited to a certain size. This forum is no different and lists the maximum size it can be. I find it easier to leave the edited avatar on my hard drive and use the browse function to allow the forum to take from where I indicate the source is. I hope that helps.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square