The long wait continues...

Use a straight. You know it makes sense.
if6was9

The long wait continues...

Post by if6was9 »

What was supposed to be a 5-6 week wait to receive my UFO Zeus handle has turned into 11 weeks and counting. Juan told me that the new lead time is 10-12 weeks. At least it's been shipped but the tracking website doesn't update very often. :whistle:
Muhle R89 & R41; Merkur 45; Goodfella black; Weber SS; Plisson brush. Rotation- I Coloniali: in Terracotta Bowl, w/Rhubarb, Delicate Cream; AOS: Unscented Soap, Lemon Cream, Lemon PSO; C.O. Bigelow Cream; Col. Conk's
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: The long wait continues...

Post by fallingwickets »

if its usps good luck :roll:
de gustibus non est disputandum
pundi64

Post by pundi64 »

if6was9 wrote:What was supposed to be a 5-6 week wait to receive my UFO Zeus handle has turned into 11 weeks and counting. Juan told me that the new lead time is 10-12 weeks. At least it's been shipped but the tracking website doesn't update very often. :whistle:
I live in Thailand, and delivery time usually takes at the very most, might be 3 weeks, if I have purchased off of the Bay, and one month has lapsed, I usually contact them, and get things going for a "case" for lost items. Out of 10 years, have only had a small percentage of items never delivered, 5-7 items, which I feel is pretty damn good.
Where do you live, and where was it being sent from, did you buy off the Bay? [-X

I'm still waiting for a custom razor, I ordered in September 10th last year 2015, here it is now January 13th here in Thailand, and still no razor
Last edited by pundi64 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brothers

Post by brothers »

I hope he's got it by now, since it was over two years ago he posted! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

LOL, sometimes these old posts rejuvenated are good for a chuckle
de gustibus non est disputandum
pundi64

Post by pundi64 »

fallingwickets wrote:LOL, sometimes these old posts rejuvenated are good for a chuckle
That is a big problem in this glummy world, we need more daily chuckles, so I posted on this thread. [-X