Scentsy

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
sgtrecon212

Scentsy

Post by sgtrecon212 »

My daughter in law is a Scentsy distributor. Scentsy just recently came out with a small line of men's stuff. I tried the shave cream and I can report that I got a very good shave. Nice fragrances and good cushion, slickness and richness. Very pleased. I'm pretty sure you need to have a distributor handy. I got lucky..lol. I'm not a shill, but here is the website.

https://scentsy.com/products/mens-groom ... ving-cream
Steve
______
Go Cubbies
brothers

Re: Scentsy

Post by brothers »

Thanks for this information. One thing they are apparently very good at is creating fragrances. I think you forgot to reveal which of their fragrances you have. Were you able to get a sample, or did you get a whole tube?
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
sgtrecon212

Post by sgtrecon212 »

I sure did forget... They were #68 which is mandarin, violet leaf and vintage leather and #48 which is kaffir lime, rock moss and sandalwood. I just got the whole tubes. My daughter in law is my distributor.
Steve
______
Go Cubbies
brothers

Post by brothers »

Our daughter is also a distributor. Scentsy has one of their normal everyday fragrances called Highway Run. I didn't know that it existed or what it was called until my wife was using it. Then when I walked into the room and really liked it, I found out what it's called, and my daughter gave me some of my own. Then you have to get one of those warmers, etc. So maybe I can hijack one of my wife's scentsy warmers. There's an outside chance she might get me some of that shaving cream but of course it's all sold out at the corporate level, not expected to be back in stock until next year. I wish they made it in Highway Run, but of course they don't. If they did, I'd be all in.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
TommyDawg

Post by TommyDawg »

Is the Scentcy shave cream a brush product or brushless (abomination)? Thanks...
Tom
sgtrecon212

Post by sgtrecon212 »

I use a brush and it works great!
Steve
______
Go Cubbies