PIF a few products - no cost to you!

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

PIF a few products - no cost to you!

Post by brothers »

I have a few products in the box that were kindly gifted to me, or purchased by me, and now I'm going to pay it forward, that is, I will pass them along to someone else, CONUS, absolutely no charge to the recipients. First class postage is on me. One to a customer, first come, first served, no strings attached. I won't be posting any photos. To be eligible, SMF members must have been active members since on or before October 31, 2015, and must have at least 100 posts on SMF as of January 24th 2016 (yesterday). These items are slightly used or brand new in some cases. I you're interested, you must post your response below, in order to receive the item of your choice, so others can see which ones are already taken. After you've posted, you'll need to PM me your mailing address. This offer ends on February 1, 2016. Good luck!

1. Gone --- Proraso Sandalwood shaving cream tube.
2. New York Shaving Company Old St. Patrick's fragrance shaving soap, 4 ounce puck.
3. Musgo Real Classic shaving cream tube.
4. Gone --- Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Acadian Spice shaving soap.
5. Gone --- One lot consisting of four (4) new and unused tubes of Coates shaving cream, one tube each of Lavender, Rose, Tea Tree, and Almond.
Last edited by brothers on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: PIF a few products - no cost to you!

Post by fallingwickets »

very generous offer gary =D>
de gustibus non est disputandum
pausted

Post by pausted »

Very generous, Gary.
Best regards,

Basil
Gene

Post by Gene »

Wow, that's great.

I have always been interested in the Proraso sandalwood. Still have it?
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
brothers

Post by brothers »

Hi Gene. Yes, it's yours. (PM address please.)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Jbbmad2

Post by Jbbmad2 »

Quite the gentleman Gary!
Bruce
Proverbs 3:5-6
Gig'em!
eyebright

Post by eyebright »

What a nice offer!
levente

Post by levente »

Gary,

Could I put dibs on the Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Acadian Spice shaving soap?

Kind regards,
Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

You got it Basil!
Gary

Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

I'd like to have the Coates lot. My favorite cream.
ouchmychin (Pete)
Ouchmychin (Pete)
brothers

Post by brothers »

Pete, it'll be in the mail to you this morning. All I need now is the address PM. Which of all of the Coates scents is your favorite?
Gary

Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

Thanks Gary,
I like the Rose scent best.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

Hi Gary --

What a wonderful offer. I would love to have any of the Coates. Pete seems to have the Rose locked up, which is great stuff. If I had to choose, I could choose Tea Tree -- but would be happy with any of the others.

Thanks again. I will PM my address. :D
brothers

Post by brothers »

Lucky for you, Slackskin, even though Pete is receiving all four of those listed, I have more Coates that I was going to PIF also at a later date. I only had one Tea Tree and it's gone, but I'm sending you some Coates of the remaining three listed fragrances. [Edit: I found a tube of Lime in the box, so your package now contains 4 tubes of Coates.]
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

True to my word, the absolutely free stuff is no longer available as of right now. I guess there is no one alive who wants a full tube of Musgo Real Classic shaving cream or a full puck of New York Shaving soap, even though it costs nothing. Baffling and disappointing. Oh well,
Gary

Jbbmad2

Post by Jbbmad2 »

Look Gary if you're gonna twist my arm, ok then. Really I agree, I thought for sure someone would have jumped on those as well, at least the Musgo.
Bruce
Proverbs 3:5-6
Gig'em!
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

I receive my tubes of Coates creams a day or so ago. Can hardly wait the use one. Thanks again Gary.
Ouchmychin (Pete)