One pass shave

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: One pass shave

Post by Squire »

Man I wouldn't leave the house in the morning unshaven anymore than I would leave without my pants. After a day's activities walking around in our Deep South subtropical climate a shower is most welcome. Of course then I have to shave again.
Regards,
Squire
BestBadger

Post by BestBadger »

When rinsing off after the first pass I feel whether this is good enough to go or not. If I'm not satisfied I lather up again and do a second pass, in most cases on the neck only (my beard grows in crazy directions there). Because of my sensitive skin I never do more than two passes and never shave against the grain. Other people won't see the difference between "good to go" and "baby butt smooth", but they definitely will see the razor bumps on my neck when I shave against the grain there.
BPman

Post by BPman »

I do only a one pass shave most of the time. Sometimes I will go over my 'jowls' again in a XTG motion (straight down for me) to touch up. None of the countless Super Models whom I date & fondle daily have ever complained. :P :lol: :wink:
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

I cando a one pass shave or a 3 pass shave.

if I rub against the grain,, it feels the same. if I rub with the grain it feels the same.

the only difference is...

I shave what needs to be shaved. I can go a week without shaving and only need 1 pass and a little touch up on the neck.