Knize 10

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Ouchmychin

Knize 10

Post by Ouchmychin »

Today I am going to a late birthday party given for me by my kids. I wanted a scent with some shock value that would still be there. I thought of Knize 10. It does have power that lasts. Not one of my favorites, I haven't worn it for over a year, but I bet someone will ask me about it. I will say it is the scent that Dodi was wearing when he and Princess Diana crashed his Mercedes.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
stanmog

Re: Knize 10

Post by stanmog »

IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG (16.12 KiB) Viewed 7744 times
The Knize 10 aftershave balm is very similar to the old DR Harris aftershave milk, but with he Knize scent.

Regards,
Stan
brothers

Post by brothers »

Hope you had a great time at your party Pete! :) Happy belated birthday!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Ouchmychin wrote:Today I am going to a late birthday party given for me by my kids. I wanted a scent with some shock value that would still be there. I thought of Knize 10. It does have power that lasts. Not one of my favorites, I haven't worn it for over a year, but I bet someone will ask me about it. I will say it is the scent that Dodi was wearing when he and Princess Diana crashed his Mercedes.
Some descriptions of Knize 10 do use the word 'petrol' so you may be right. One squirt only. Say after me: One squirt only. Knize 10 can kill at ten paces if you use two.

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

One squirt left wrist; rub on right; excess on T-shirt. No one noticed by the way. Bit of a letdown.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

No one noticed by the way
those useless unknowing damn good for nothing millennials :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you had an amazing party nevertheless

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

No one noticed Knize Ten? Dear heavens what is the world coming to?

I'll tell you what - with all the overpowering scents produced nowadays I'm not surprised. It's all about getting noticed in a big way, not subtle, like it used to be. Even Knize Ten is more subdued than some of the power-houses that are produced today, and that's saying something! Some of the stuff produced today is downright stifling. Once cannot catch their breath in an elevator with some of this stuff.

Wear classic colognes because you enjoy them not anyone else.

Chris