Bed linen sprays

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Bed linen sprays

Post by Sam »

Well, someone one time mentioned the calming aspect of lavendar and how they spray their pillows and bed sheets with it. Well, I would go to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and for like $5.99 find a 16 ounce bottle of spray and well, I would spritz my pillow and sheets. A nice touch and now, those places do not carry it. You can go to a specialty shop and get it in half the size for 3 times the price. No way. Any cheaper alternatives, I miss it!!!!
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Post by rtaylor61 »

Make your own! I "Googled" "Lavender Water" and came up with a multitude of options. Funny, they mostly include being mixed with vodka!

Randy
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

Mama Bear has some great sprays!
Thalay Sagar

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Sam, have you checked Tuesday Morning. I see them there.
Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Chris, Ill check that out and Mama Bear and then the do-it-yourself recipes.
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

My wife stocks up on Egyptian Cotton® Linen Spray at Bed Bath and Beyond often. Our favourite by far is Lavender, but the other fragrances are good as well. A 16oz spray bottle goes for around $6 or $7 USD. If you can't find it at your local store, a google search will reveal a few on-line retailers.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
nolawis

Post by nolawis »

If I'm going to sleep in something that smells like a brothel, I hope to be surrounded by a bevy of broads.

Nw :D
Fair winds and following seas.
bushmaster

Re: Bed linen sprays

Post by bushmaster »

Hi, I am really worry about my bed linen and just register here to ask that could any one tell me about this spray here in Australia? I Google it but not successful, else the last option to pay high amount for delivery!!!
I just buy Aura Home quilt covers @ Wholesale Prices In Australia.
Barry

Re: Bed linen sprays

Post by Barry »

Sam,

I use Caldrea's "Pear Blossom Agave."

It's strong and can be diluted even though I don't think they intend that. I have the laundry detergent as well and I use that for linens but I need to run an extra rinse or dilute it as well.

They're about $10 for 16oz, I think.