My one travel destination...

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jthomas1264

My one travel destination...

Post by jthomas1264 »

Never been there but I want to visit_____

Dublin, Ireland.

jt
brothers

Re: My one travel destination...

Post by brothers »

Darwin Australia
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Me too on Australia and NZ.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Faroe Islands, Orkney Islands and Shetland Islands. I would have said Iceland, but it's now overrun by tourists.
Bryan
owenm

Post by owenm »

jthomas1264 wrote:Never been there but I want to visit_____
Chicago, to go to a ballgame at Wrigley Field.
Cheers,
Owen
jthomas1264

Post by jthomas1264 »

owenm wrote:
Owen,

Back in the early 80's, I was a batboy and clubhouse attendant (clubbie) at Wrigley Field.

jt
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Anywhere I need to go and visit: Google earth LOL

A tip of my hat to you travelers though. I really admire your destination desire

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Florence, Italy.
Regards,
Mike
owenm

Post by owenm »

jthomas1264 wrote:
owenm wrote:
Owen,

Back in the early 80's, I was a batboy and clubhouse attendant (clubbie) at Wrigley Field.

jt
I'm jealous, that must have been great. I am working on the basis that I won't get to go to many such things in my life, so they'd better be at the iconic places! :D
Cheers,
Owen
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

I've been fascinated with Scotland since I was a small boy, so I would really like to go there and spend some time getting to know it.

My family's origins go back to Wales, so I would also like to spend some time there.

Many years ago, I lived in Brazil and in Portugal, and I would like to revisit my old stomping grounds as well as branch out and see new parts of both.

- Murray
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

CMur12 wrote:I've been fascinated with Scotland since I was a small boy, so I would really like to go there and spend some time getting to know it.

My family's origins go back to Wales, so I would also like to spend some time there.

Many years ago, I lived in Brazil and in Portugal, and I would like to revisit my old stomping grounds as well as branch out and see new parts of both.

- Murray
In high school, I visited the UK and stayed in Llangollen at one point. I can't recommend it highly enough. Even at 17-18, when I thought little about beauty, transcendence, or experiencing the world, that place stayed with me - especially our hike up Dinas Bran.
Regards,
Mike
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

maskaggs wrote:
CMur12 wrote:I've been fascinated with Scotland since I was a small boy, so I would really like to go there and spend some time getting to know it.

- Murray
In high school, I visited the UK and stayed in Llangollen at one point. I can't recommend it highly enough. Even at 17-18, when I thought little about beauty, transcendence, or experiencing the world, that place stayed with me - especially our hike up Dinas Bran.
Thanks for the recommendation, Mike. Maybe one day I'll get there yet!

- Murray