Stirling Spice Soap

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
BPman

Stirling Spice Soap

Post by BPman »

I received a sample of this recently and for those who want a shave soap closest to the vintage Old Spice one this is as close as you'll probably ever get. It's brown in color and as with all Stirling shave soaps has top shelf performance. Be warned, the scent is strong.

https://www.stirlingsoap.com/stirling-spice-shave/
brothers

Re: Stirling Spice Soap

Post by brothers »

I am curious to know your opinions regarding the lather and performance of the Sterling tallow soaps.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BPman

Post by BPman »

brothers wrote:I am curious to know your opinions regarding the lather and performance of the Sterling tallow soaps.
Absolutely top shelf. I cannot say enough good things about their shave soaps. The lather is a rich, deep tallow one and it's a thirsty soap. They have a cornucopia of scents for all tastes as well. I PIF'd several sample pucks to Pausted here on the forum so maybe he'll chime in with his opinion as well. He actually convinced me to give them a try last year and I am damn glad I did. :wink:
pausted

Post by pausted »

Not only have I used the tallow samples that BPman gave me, but I have used several of Rod's earlier vegan soaps. All of them perform great and the scents are terrific. I highly recommend them. They are great to do business with as well. Very fair prices and super customer service. His Kong synthetic brush is one of my favorites.
Best regards,

Basil
mlb549

Post by mlb549 »

Stirling Spice is one of my favorites. I have nearly 40 Stirling soaps, my favorite Artisan by far! Met Rob and Mandy at Maggard's meet and they are truly wonderful people!!!
Mike