Eufros (Japonman) Fougere tallow soap

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

Eufros (Japonman) Fougere tallow soap

Post by brothers »

A lovely soap. Manuel understands the art of the creation of luxurious fragrances, and his soaps are in high demand. His large tins are perfect. He also makes balms. Located in Spain. The one thing I am experiencing is the seemingly rapid depletion of the soap. I never load the brush for longer than 15 seconds. After about 6 15 second loadings, I am beginning to wonder how many more will be provided. If I get 20 shaves from this soap, I will be surprised.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: Eufros (Japonman) Fougere tallow soap

Post by brothers »

12 shaves on this one to date, and already about 2/3 gone.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

I loaded the brush for no more than 15 seconds per shave, and the Eufros lasted 22 shaves, and is now 100% down the drain. The before photo was taken on May 21st, and the after photo was taken this morning. Here are the before and after photos:

Gary

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

dude cant pay his rent if the soap lasts forever LOL
de gustibus non est disputandum