Sciatic nerve and inverstion tables

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
JayTrek

Re: Sciatic nerve and inverstion tables

Post by JayTrek »

So I am still having problems from time to time. But I have had to stop going to the chiropractor for reasons I will explain in another thread.

Analysis revealed that my L5 was slightly tilted.

I think this may be the culprit. I also think I may have caused it with the way I cross my legs. Always left over right. It puts more stress on the right facet.
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
brothers

Post by brothers »

I am aware that guys who habitually carry a cumbersome wallet in a back pocket have created a certain pain for themselves, and sometimes simply moving the wallet can alleviate the pain. It happened to my brother and also to me. I haven't carried my wallet in a back pocket for a very long time.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

Gary, I actually use the TriHold wallet and have carried it in my front pocket for maybe 4 or 5 years now. Now the problem is that the cell phone case I have does not have a belt clip, and I have to carry it int he back pocket.

https://www.trihold.com/
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
brothers

Post by brothers »

I see. That makes sense.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Modern Ancient

Post by Modern Ancient »

I have several bulged, and/or, herniated discs. Inversion tables, for stretching the muscles, of the back. However, for spinal cord, or, nerve damage, I think their effectiveness is, a bit, overhyped. Although, keeping the muscles, around the spinal column, and, the nerves, of the back, soft, supple, and, smooth is very important. Good luck.