Ming Shi Double Edge Razor Blades

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
Steve

Ming Shi Double Edge Razor Blades

Post by Steve »

I like my Ming Shi 2000S razor so much I decided to try one of the free Ming Shi blades that came with it. After shaving with one for a week, my opinion is that it is an excellent blade! I got close, comfortable shaves every day with my Ming Shi 2000S set at 6, which is the most aggressive setting. I was curious as to what they cost and only found one vendor on Ali Express selling them at a price that was more than the Astra blades I just bought and the Astra blades are better (sharper and smoother) in my opinion.

If anyone that purchased the 2000s hasn't tried the free Ming Shi blade yet, take one for a test drive. Has anyone else tried them besides me?

Steve
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: Ming Shi Double Edge Razor Blades

Post by fallingwickets »

had to do a quick goog on the razor......it isnt hard to hold onto while shaving?

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Tucker

Post by Tucker »

Yes, I thought it was a very decent blade. I was scared to try it. Do you have a source for more?
Steve

Post by Steve »

Tucker, you can order them through Ali Express https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100pcs- ... .54.CEYtWw

However, as i said I got Astra blades for less and i like them better.

Steve
Steve

Post by Steve »

Clive, it's not hard to hold onto while shaving as long as there is no soap on the handle. Ali Express has the best prices.

Steve