Nascar Monster Championship series

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Nascar Monster Championship series

Post by brothers »

The 2017 championship series starts today. My favorites are, in the following order:
Harvick
Truex
Bowyer
Newman
Patrick
As far as actually winning the first two Harvick and Truex are the only ones on my list that can (and have) won races. Harvick has one championship already. The bottom 3 are just drivers I personally like. I think everybody wants Danica Patrick to win some races. She was highly successful at Indy, etc. before she jumped into Nascar.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: Nascar Monster Championship series

Post by brothers »

Looks like Truex got a win.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Truex picked up another win this past weekend. That was a good thing in my book. Harvick led the race for a while and I would have been OK with him winning too. I'm happy that I was able to name these two drivers when I created my short list of favorites before the championship series got started.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Out of my picks it appears that Harvick and Truex are still in the hunt for the 2017 Championship. The final race of the season will take place this coming Sunday, November 19. I like both of those drivers and will be satisfied with a victory by either one. Harvick won the championship in 2014. Truex is looking for his first championship this year.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Wow! Martin Truex, Jr. who was my early second choice pick to win the 2018 Nascar Monster Car Championship just won, both the race and the championship. The last few laps really had me worried, but he never gave up. Congratulations Martin Truex! =D>
Gary