Shaving soap or cream of the day

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
pausted

Re: Shaving soap or cream of the day

Post by pausted »

Fine Platinum soap
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

Tabula Rasa

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to use this soft soap. I bought the Tea scent (coriander and bergamot) and the scent is becoming unpleasant. It hasn't changed but I'm really not enjoying it any more even though the performance is quite good.
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

pausted wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 am Tabula Rasa

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to use this soft soap. I bought the Tea scent (coriander and bergamot) and the scent is becoming unpleasant. It hasn't changed but I'm really not enjoying it any more even though the performance is quite good.
Sounds like it's time for the old "heave-ho". :) When it starts to stink and cause me to dread using it, it disappears. Time to move on!
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

brothers wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm
pausted wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 am Tabula Rasa

Sounds like it's time for the old "heave-ho". :) When it starts to stink and cause me to dread using it, it disappears. Time to move on!
I agree, Gary. I'm going to bin it.
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

Fine Platinum soap
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Shave # 16 on the tube so far. Not much left of the tube. Best I've been able to get from a tube of Coates has been 18. Before that, it was 16. On this tube I might go as far as 19 or 20. We'll soon find out.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream - today makes # 18
Gary

J T

Post by J T »

Cremo Cooling
~ Jack
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

J T

Post by J T »

Cremo Cooling (Preshave)
Fine Snake Bite - shave puck
~ Jack
pausted

Post by pausted »

AOS tallow sandalwood
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Coates Sandalwood cream
Gary