Ten years on, and the objective is in sight

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
brothers

Ten years on, and the objective is in sight

Post by brothers »

I joined SMF 10 years ago from yesterday. Seems like it was just yesterday. I've learned a lot. I have found what works best for me, but it took a lot of work. Now I'm in the daunting process of cleaning up the aftermath of the search.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Re: Ten years on, and the objective is in sight

Post by CMur12 »

Congratulations on the milestone, Gary. It's certainly an occasion worth noting. :)

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thanks Murray, I think I made a mistake about the date. I think it's the 14th instead of the 8th. Ah, well, who's counting. :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Close enough, Gary. We'll remember you on the 14th!

- Murray
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Congrats Gary....and while I have your eyes, even though i dont comment on a lot of your threads, i read them, I enjoy them and most of all I *THANK YOU* for them. heres to seeing you around 2028!!! :D :D :D :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Same here Clive! 8)
Gary