Elections

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
churchilllafemme

Elections

Post by churchilllafemme »

You may not agree - perhaps you are very invested in some of the outcomes and pay close attention to the daily skirmishes - but I am sooo tired of the campaigning and will be extremely relieved when these midterm elections are history.
_______
John
Kyle76

Re: Elections

Post by Kyle76 »

I’m tired of the ads and the talk, but these midterms are the most interesting of my lifetime.
Jim
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

post deleted so as to be in line with rule #1.
Last edited by ShadowsDad on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

No umbrage taken, but do follow the rules. Rule #1 would seem applicable.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thank goodness this day has finally arrived and will soon be gone.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Be careful of rule #1 Gary.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
kronos9

Post by kronos9 »

My scorecard shows more Ws than Ls so I'm reasonably happy. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the gazillion candidate signs being taken down. Things were starting to restrict outdoor air flow.
Ed
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

churchilllafemme wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:35 pm You may not agree - perhaps you are very invested in some of the outcomes and pay close attention to the daily skirmishes - but I am sooo tired of the campaigning and will be extremely relieved when these midterm elections are history.
But, let the games begin for 2020. ](*,)
Bryan
brothers

Post by brothers »

Vote early and vote often.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Rule #1 is not your enemy: it is your friend. Without it, you might not be allowed to hold your opinion. With it, you can hold any opinion you like, although you don't get to inflict it upon members of a shaving forum. In this forum I don't care whether you are a rabid communist or an idiotic right-winger; you just have to be interested in a good shave. So...

Screw your politics!

They don't help shavers get better shaves, and that's why they don't belong here. That's why we have Rule #1. And now this thread will be locked in a non-partisan way!
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace