Selling more brushes

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
brothers

Selling more brushes

Post by brothers »

I'm selling a lot of 29 assorted shaving brushes:

Edit: I deleted the link.
Last edited by brothers on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
slackskin

Re: Selling more brushes

Post by slackskin »

Gary - I couldn't handle 29 brushes, but applaud you decision to donate the sales price to St. Jude Children's Hospital. They do good work -- both with research and with patient care. Props to you.
Gene

Post by Gene »

Best of luck - hope it draws a lot of bids!
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I have my own nightmare pseudo DrP shelf that needs no additions, but Im really touched by your generosity and its cause gary, and so I'm paypaling you some money to add to your collection. 73 thumbs up!

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thanks for the kind offer Clive. Nobody's interested in buying my 5 dollar brushes today. :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

A non-ebay strategy of individual pricing and selling worked. Sixteen brushes of 25 already out in today's mail, with 9 still for sale.
Gary

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

bravo gary!!
de gustibus non est disputandum