Joke of the Day

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
ShadowsDad

Re: Joke of the Day

Post by ShadowsDad »

How do you milk sheep?
Come out with a new Iphone and charge $1000 for it.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

This is another one that seems familiar. I'm glad you guys have short memories!

An 8 year old girl went to the office with her father on 'Take your daughter to work Day'.

As they walked around the office she started crying and getting cranky.

Her father asked what was wrong.

As the staff gathered round, she sobbed loudly, "Daddy, where are all the clowns you said you worked with?"
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

thanks a million for all the great jokes.......VERY much appreciated

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

ROTFLMAO!
Brian

Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Post by brothers »

Bring in the Clowns! Good one!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
kronos9

Post by kronos9 »

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her.

One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me, Officer."

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop."Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady."You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. A lot of golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden.

It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know.

Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?'

So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers.

Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20 or off it comes!'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck!

Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays."
Ed
brothers

Post by brothers »

I apologize in advance if you've already seen or heard this one. Maybe you'll enjoy it. :D

You might need a new lawyer if:
1. During your initial consultation he tries to sell you Amway.
2. He tells you that his last good case was a "Budweiser."
3. When the prosecutors see who your lawyer is, they high-five each other.
4. He picks the jury by playing "duck-duck-goose."
5. During the trial you catch him playing his Gameboy.
6. He asks a hostile witness to "pull my finger."
7. A prison guard is shaving your head.
8. Every couple of minutes he yells, "I call Jack Daniels to the stand!" and proceeds to drink a shot.
9. He frequently gives juror No. 4 the finger.
10. He places a large "No Refunds" sign on the defense table.
11. He begins closing arguments with, "As Ally McBeal once said ..."
12. He keeps citing the legal case of Godzilla v. Mothra.
13. Just before trial starts he whispers, "The judge is the one with the little hammer, right?"
14. Just before he says "Your Honor," he makes those little quotation marks in the air with his fingers.
15. The sign in front of his law office reads "Practicing Law Since 2:25 PM."
16. Whenever his objection is overruled, he tells the judge, "Whatever."
17. He giggles every time he hears the word "briefs."

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/lawyerjokes/you ... njoke.html
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Gary, you really hit the jackpot with that one!

My mother is sixty, and her whole life she only slept with one guy. She won't tell me who.
Fitness
Lijun badger
brothers

Post by brothers »

Someone we know is vacationing in Scandinavia and messaged us with their progress. Here's a joke they passed on, and I'm sure most everyone's already heard it a hundred times, but here it is: Today we have completed actually living the joke. When you are trying to get to the bathroom you are Russian. When you are in the bathroom European. When you are done you are Finnish.
Gary

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

gary's on a roll :D :D :D

clive
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Lawyer: I have some good news and some bad news.

Client: Well, give me the bad news first.

Lawyer: The bad news is that the DNA tests showed that it was your blood they found all over the crime scene.

Client: Oh no! I'm ruined! What's the good news?

Lawyer: The good news is your cholesterol is down to 130!
Fitness
Lijun badger
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Little Johnny is always being teased by the other neighborhood boys for being stupid. Their favorite joke is to offer Johnny his choice between a nickel and a dime. Little Johnny always takes the nickel.

One day, after Johnny takes the nickel, a neighbor man takes him aside and says, “Johnny, those boys are making fun of you. Don’t you know that a dime is worth more than a nickel, even though the nickel’s bigger?”

Johnny grins and says, “Well, if I took the dime, they’d stop doing it, and so far I’ve made $20!
Fitness
Lijun badger
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-LB potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides, and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-LB potato sacks. Then try 50-LB potato sacks, and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-LB potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I 'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack.
Fitness
Lijun badger
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

and so far I’ve made $20!
:D :D

thumbs up on the funny

clive
brothers

Post by brothers »

Wow, that's a lot of nickels! :lol:
Gary

GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

A single guy decides life would be more fun if he had a pet.

So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, which came in a little white box to use for his house.

He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to church with him. So he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to church with me today? We will have a good time."

But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to church with me and receive blessings?"

But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to church with me and learn about The Lord?"

A little voice came out of the box:

"I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes."
Fitness
Lijun badger
brothers

Post by brothers »

Now that made me laugh!
Gary

GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

I went to the zoo today.

There was only one animal. It was a dog. It was a shih tzu.
Fitness
Lijun badger
brothers

Post by brothers »

Wry! I love it.
Gary

ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

My wife groaned. I thought it was funny.
Brian