Women's 2023 World Cup

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Women's 2023 World Cup

Post by brothers »

Quarterfinals. I just watched Australia v. France. 120 minutes of zero to zero. It took a double overtime kick to decide the winner. You can look it up.
Now I'm watching Columbia v. England. These women are incredible. I hope some among our SMF number are also interested, even if they may not bother to take the time to post anything. I'm not picking favorite teams; I just love to see them play their hearts out. Probably has something to do with the fact we have two daughters and 5 granddaughters. Go Girls!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Women's 2023 World Cup

Post by drmoss_ca »

Glad you're enjoying it, Gary. Soccer (we just called it 'football') is a winter season game in the UK, along with rugby and field hockey: summer is for cricket and athletics. So I have many memories of shivering on muddy pitches, breaking the ice on puddles. It immunized me against further interest!
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace