WTB : Duke 3 with the old sticker (Made in England)

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Teiste

WTB : Duke 3 with the old sticker (Made in England)

Post by Teiste »

Gentlemen

Looking for a Simpson Duke 3 with the old sticker best badger brush

If you have one to sell , please , contact me

Kind Regards to the community and thank you
CMur12

Re: WTB : Duke 3 with the old sticker (Made in England)

Post by CMur12 »

Teiste! Good to see you here!

Sorry that I don't have the brush you seek. Things have gotten pretty quiet around here lately, so I'm not sure who will check in to see your request. SMF might not be here much longer.

Good luck to you, my friend!

- Murray

PS. I just noticed that ForoAfeitado and BarbearTradicional (Brasil) have both closed down. This trend is saddening.

I like the fact that ForoAfeitado still exists as an archive. It would be nice if that could be done with SMF, also.

Maybe I'll start hanging out at BarbearClássico again. Maybe I'll see you there!
Teiste

Re: WTB : Duke 3 with the old sticker (Made in England)

Post by Teiste »

CMur12 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:02 pm Teiste! Good to see you here!

Sorry that I don't have the brush you seek. Things have gotten pretty quiet around here lately, so I'm not sure who will check in to see your request. SMF might not be here much longer.

Good luck to you, my friend!

- Murray

PS. I just noticed that ForoAfeitado and BarbearTradicional (Brasil) have both closed down. This trend is saddening.

I like the fact that ForoAfeitado still exists as an archive. It would be nice if that could be done with SMF, also.

Maybe I'll start hanging out at BarbearClássico again. Maybe I'll see you there!
My good friend

So good to say hello to you again !

Hope things are well with you and yes , we have lost The Shave Nook , foro afeitado and the Brazilian forum

Hope this place could keep going

Un fuerte abrazo , mi hermano