Trumper's Eucris vs. Green Floreka Hairdressing

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Enchante has San Remo and Fennil and others as does Cambridge Chemists (Eau De Portugal).
kd7kip

Post by kd7kip »

I've posted this photo before, but it indicates what we have lost (products dropped) as well as the loss of the glass bottles. I remember reading a thread, a couple years back, about a customer who had ordered a glass bottle of EDC from Enchante, and twice the bottle arrived broken and empty. I'm sure this had nothing to do with Enchante (their service and packaging has always been excellent) and more a matter of faulty design of the glass bottles-- I believe he indicated that they broke around the neck of the bottle.

I inspected some of my 100ml & 200ml bottles today and found that some of them have thick necks, and others feature a thinner design. Perhaps this had some influence on GFT's lamentable decision to drop much of their glassware?

-Scott

EDIT: The bottle of Portugal should also be crossed out, I'm afraid.
Dumb as a stump and twice as ugly...
Beau

Re: Trumper's Eucris vs. Green Floreka Hairdressing

Post by Beau »

For Kenton, Bill and Trumperman, I've used Amber and Green Floreka since 1972. My Dad's office was a few yards above Trumper's establishment on Curzon St, so we both used to have our hair cut there. The Amber was always heavier than the Green and their fragrance was quite different to my nose, though the ladies seemed to like both. The notion that the change in description was simply the error of a careless advertising copy writer makes perfect sense to me. It would have been more difficult to flip the recipes and off-puttingly confusing to generations of faithful customers. I also sympathize with the grumpy customers who lamented the discontinuation of tried and true products in the GFT range. I would hardly expect their customer base includes a lot of trendies looking for something new and I hope their marketing manager reads this.
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Welcome to SMF, Beau!

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Welcome, Beau! Glad to have you join us.

- Murray
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Welcome to the forum