Praise of the Pink!

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
NiksaNovovic

Praise of the Pink!

Post by NiksaNovovic »

Hello gents! I have just used the Harris Pink aftershave for the second time and I love it! The smell is almost identical to the Coral skin food, which I like, but it just seems to agree with me more. I never thought that something with alcohol in it could be so gentle on my skin! I used to use the Adidas Moves aftershave and while liking the smell, it would kill my skin! I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who hasn't tried it or is thinking of trying it! Just get some already! You won't regret it!

Warmest regards, Niksa
Big Swifty

Post by Big Swifty »

Niksa,
I too just recently ordered a bottle of the pink (4 weeks) and I absolutely love it also, I just wish it were not so pricey. For the price I paid I was exspecting the bottle to be a little bigger. 8)
~Steve

~proponent of a strong salvation army, born again Calvinist, cunning linguist, flaming heterosexual

"Life is too short to drink shitty beer"
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Niksa, Well, now you know. That's why I've used only the Pink or the old version of their A/S Milk for a number of years now. And I've tried a LOT of A/S products, I assure you.
Regards,
Gordon
ksteryous

Post by ksteryous »

It's my all time favorite also. In fact, the Pink and old style A/S Milk are the only two after shaves that I can use. The price is a bit steep, but once you know you like (and if you aren't sure, you can try it here, sorry for the shameless plug) you can get the 500 ml size bottle and then simply decant it into your small bottle and store the rest. It's a little more economical that way, and I've just started doing that.

Kenton
BB6

Post by BB6 »

I agree! I am definitely ordering some after I finish the last of my sample. Very good product.
Kevin
minderasr

Post by minderasr »

I've recently acquired a bottle of Pink. Haven't made up my mind if I like it or not. :shock: I know, blasphemy!

A word of caution. While liberally applying Pink this morning, I inadvertently got a little too close to my lips. I can tell you from first hand experience, this stuff tastes terrible!!! :lol:

FYI
-= Jim =-

"If your knot flops and splays you are working it too hard."
soulshine

Post by soulshine »

where could i purchase a 500ml bottle from?

thanks!
s~s
Big Swifty

Post by Big Swifty »

hey s~s

enchanteonline.com
they have the big stuff you are lookin' for 8)
~Steve

~proponent of a strong salvation army, born again Calvinist, cunning linguist, flaming heterosexual

"Life is too short to drink shitty beer"
levente

Post by levente »

soulshine wrote:where could i purchase a 500ml bottle from?

thanks!
s~s
Now, if we could only get some of our favorite retailers like Jim or Robert to carry the 500 ml size.

Regards,
Basil
NiksaNovovic

Post by NiksaNovovic »

levente wrote:
soulshine wrote:where could i purchase a 500ml bottle from?

thanks!
s~s
Now, if we could only get some of our favorite retailers like Jim or Robert to carry the 500 ml size.

Regards,
Basil
If only! That would be truly great! I am trying to figure out if I can buy one of the 500ml bottles with someone and then splitting it. This would seem to be a good idea except for the shipping thing. I will definitely be keeping the Pink in my shaving rotation!

Warmest regards, Niksa
VintageBlades
Vendor

Post by VintageBlades »

The 500 ml size of the Pink is already on my order sheet. It will be a couple of weeks before a place another order with Harris, but that item is a definite. If I hadn't over bought the creams you guys keep giving less than stellar reviews on, I would have placed an order by now. :(
Jim
~ Vintage Blades LLC ~
http://vintagebladesllc.com/
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Jim, Glad to see that you have the Pink, and that you will be stocking the LARGE size in the near future. It is most unfortunate about the Harris's creams. They were both excellent, and highly consistant, for years and years. Then just as you decided to carry them, well.....it's just a bloody shame all the way around.
Regards,
Gordon
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

What, Harris creams have succumbed? I gotta start reading every post now!!!!!!!!!!!
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Sam,
Homework for you.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace